Organizing your Powtoons in folders is just like organizing anything else. You use folders to group your Powtoons so that you can find what you are looking for quickly and easily.
There are many ways by which you can organize your Powtoons. Some popular ways include grouping your Powtoons according to project, date period, or customer (if you have an Agency account). The most important thing is to create a set of folders that suits your needs and way of working.
To get started, click View all in your Toolbox to access all your Powtoons.
Creating a new folder
- Make sure the My Powtoons tab is selected.
- Click New Folde ron the right side of the page.
- Type the name of the folder and then click Create.
The new folder is created.
Moving a Powtoon to a folder
- Select the Powtoon (one or more) that you want to move by clicking the circle in the upper left corner of the Powtoon thumbnail.
- Click Move to at the bottom of the page.
- Select the folder to move the Powtoons to and then click Move.
► If you haven't created the folder yet, you can click the Add Folder icon and create it now.
The Powtoons are moved to the folder. Note that the number of Powtoons in the folder is displayed on the folder itself.
If you have only one Powtoon to move, you can click the three dots on the Powtoon thumbnail and use the Move to option.
Renaming a folder
- Click the three dots on the folder and then select Rename.
- Type a new name for the folder and then click Rename.
The folder is renamed.
Deleting a folder
When you delete a folder, you will also be deleting all the Powtoons it contains. Proceed with caution.
- Click the three dots on the folder and then select Delete.
- If you are sure that you want to delete the folder and the Powtoons (if there are), click Yes, delete folder.
The folder and any existing Powtoons within it are deleted.