You need to have a Powtoon Premium Plan in order to add a Sound Effect to your Powtoon.
In this article, we will learn how to add a Sound Effect to your Powtoon.
Adding Sound Effects to your Powtoon will allow you to emphasis assets through the use of sound, and add a layer of depth to your audio component of your Powtoon, for a richer, more engaging experience for your audience.
1) In the Powtoon Studio, you need to be working in Create mode in order to add audio directly to the timeline.
Adding a Sound Effect to your Powtoon
- Click on the Sound thumbnail on the right hand side of the studio, and navigate to the Premium Sound Effects category.
- Position the Play Head ()on the timeline to the second you want the Sound Effect to Play.
In the example below, a Sound Effect will be added to coincide with the entrance of the character onscreen.
- Choose the desired Sound Effect and click Use.
- If the Sound Effect is longer than the slide, you will have two options to choose from, that will determine how the sound will appear on the slide
Increase Length: This will automatically increase the total length of the slide, to accommodate the soundtrack.
Trim Sound: This will automatically trim the sound, so that it will fit onto the slide.