Once you have created a new Powtoon or edited an existing one, you'll want to export it. Exporting your Powtoon means packaging your Powtoon according to the export format that you've selected (MP4, PDF, PowerPoint, etc.).
You can export/publish your Powtoon from both within the Studio and from your Workspace.
Export and Publish perform the same action. You use Export when you export your Powtoon for the first time and you use Publish when you re-export the same Powtoon following the initial export.
Exporting/Publishing from the Studio
- In the Powtoon Studio, click Export.
► If you exported this Powtoon in the past, Publish appears on the button.
- Continue according to the export format that you have selected.
Exporting/Publishing from the Workspace
- In your Toolbox (My Powtoons), locate the relevant Powtoon.
► If the Powtoon was not saved recently, you will need to click View all to see all your content.
- Click the three dots by the Powtoon and then select Export.
- Select the export format for your Powtoon.
► See Export Formats for specific guidelines regarding each format.
The Share options become available only after you have exported your Powtoon at least once.