Once your Powtoon has been exported, you can use the Manage Exports tab to:
- Publish (re-export) your Powtoon
- Use the download link to download your Powtoon to MP4 format (if previously exported to this format)
- See your export history
- Go to My Powtoons and locate the relevant Powtoon.
- At the end of the row, click the triangle.
- Click Manage Exports.
The following columns will be displayed:
- Date: If an export has been executed, a timestamp will be displayed here.
- Type: An icon, representing the destination of the export, is displayed here.
- Mode: The format of the exported Powtoon is displayed here.
Action: Click the link in this column to publish your Powtoon to the desired format.
If you have already downloaded the Powtoon to MP4 format (as in the example below), you can click Download to redownload the Powtoon to your computer.
Access the Share tab if you want to share a link to your Powtoon on social media or if you need to get the Powtoon's embed code.