If you use LinkedIn for professional networking, you can export your Powtoon and then share it immediately in a LinkedIn post.
All references to LinkedIn were accurate at the time of writing and may have changed since publication of this article.
- In the Powtoon Studio, click Export.
► If you exported this Powtoon in the past, Publish appears on the button.
- Scroll down and select LinkedIn.
- Define the export details:
- Select the Powtoon's category.
- Set the Powtoon as Public(searchable) or Unlisted. For more information, see Making Your Powtoon Private.
- When you are done, click Next.
- Define the quality details:
- Define whether to hide or show the Powtoon branding (logo and outro) in your video.
- Select the video resolution quality.
- When you are done, click Share Powtoon.
- On the player page, click the LinkedIn icon.
- Sign in to your LinkedIn account.
If you do not see a pop-up window, make sure that you have allowed pop-ups in your browser.
- Select whether to share the Powtoon in a post or as a private message.
- Add your message in LinkedIn and then click Post.
A post, with a link to the Powtoon on the player page, is added to your feed.