If you've encountered a problem with using Powtoon, our Customer Support Team may require screenshots of your browser's console to troubleshoot the issue.
Here are step-by-step guidelines on how to take the screenshots:
- In your browser, remain in the page where the problem is occurring.
- Open the DevTools panel. Depending on your computer, use one of the following key combinations:
► Mac: Cmd + Option + J
► PC: Ctrl + Shift + J
- Select the Console tab and take a screenshot.
► As not all the content may be visible on the screen, you may need to scroll down and take
- Select the Network tab.
- Refresh your browser.
- Click the Status column to sort the values in ascending order.
- Take a screenshot of any rows with a Status value that starts with 4 or 5 (for example: 404). Include all the columns in your screenshot.