In order to troubleshoot difficult or complex issues, the Powtoon support team may sometimes request certain files, such as screen-shots or HAR files. On most occasions, files can be added to the ticket you have opened with the Powtoon support team. Due to size limitations, it is not always possible, and we suggest sending us a file through Google Drive instead.
Note: Using Google Drive requires a Google account.
Upload files and folders
- Access your Google Drive -https://drive.google.com/
- Click NEW in the top left corner.
- Click File upload or Folder upload.
- Select the files from your computer that you want to upload.
Share your files with Powtoon
You can send other people a link to your file so anyone with the link can use it. When you share a link to a file, your name will be visible as the owner of the file.
- Select the file you want to share.
- Click Share or Share .
- Click Get Link.
- Make sure that the you have selected "Anyone with the link".
- Click Copy link then click Done.
- Copy and paste the link in the Powtoon support ticket.